[PVE-User] Intel Corporation Gigabit ET2 Quad Port Server Adapter

David Lawley davel at upilab.com
Tue Apr 9 16:28:22 CEST 2019

fresh install from PVE cd, but I will review.  It did the usual
predictive network interface renaming.  Just not all of them

Seems ok with the old kernel/firmware.  Kinda why I wanted to quickly
throw a standard Debian disto on it to see

Just wanted to ask around while waiting on a another window of
opportunity to try again, few angry campers this week, have to tread
carefully

Appreciate your comment