[PVE-User] pve cluster error

Dominik Csapak d.csapak at proxmox.com
Thu Feb 14 08:39:38 CET 2019

On 2/13/19 8:32 PM, Denis Morejon wrote:
> I have a 12 members cluster. I had problems with two nodes and It was
> necessary to replace memory on them. But when I shut the servers down I
> lost the cluster in the web interface.

what do you mean you 'lost the cluster' ? what was displayed?
can you provide any errors from the browsers console?

> However, when I type "pvecm
> status" on one of the working nodes, It appears to be ok (see below, all
> nodes votes).

was that when you already started the 2 servers again? (ok) or
was it when the 2 were offline (this would be weird)

> Then I decided to restart the pve-cluster service on a
> node (One different from the two that I shutdown) and the service failed

can you provide the syslog/journal from that time?

kind regards
Dominik