[PVE-User] Could a pve cluster has 50 nodes, or more?

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Thu Feb 14 12:07:12 CET 2019

Hi Denis,

El 13/2/19 a las 23:28, Denis Morejon escribió:
> I note that sharing the db file, even using multicast protocol, could
> put a limit to the maximum number of members. Any thinking about a
> centralized db paradigm? How many members have you put together?

Docs talk about 32 nodes:
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Cluster_Manager

I think that the current aproach for cluster info is an advantage of
Proxmox, because it's resilient and very easy to setup. The same applies
to the ability to manage the cluster from any cluster node too.

Cheers
Eneko

--
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico