[PVE-User] cloud-init drive prevents offline migration

Zhuoyun Wei wzyboy at wzyboy.org
Fri Feb 15 17:37:03 CET 2019

Yes there were local disks. I was doing offline migration. It supports local disks.

The steps to re-produce:

1. Create a VM with 1 HDD and 1 cloud-init drive;
2. Try migrate the VM - fails;
3. Remove the cloud-init drive, but leave the HDD untouched;
4. Try migrate the VM - a copying process starts, and a few minutes later, succeeds.

--
Zhuoyun Wei