[PVE-User] Join cluster first time - problem

lord_Niedzwiedz sir_Misiek1 at o2.pl
Wed Jan 23 16:29:22 CET 2019

"WARNING: Adding a node to the cluster will delete it's current
/etc/pve/storage.cfg. If you have VMs stored on the node, be prepared to
add back your storage locations if necessary. Even though the storage
locations disappear from the GUI, your data is still there."
I add node to cluster.
But lost local-zfs.
Now i heave only "local" and nothing in added node.
"could not activate storage 'local-zfs', zfs error: cannot import
'rpool': no such pool available (500)"
How i make recover this.

At node 1 I had local-zfs.
On node 2  (including added) i had local-lvm
I do not see the latter, but I have changed the configuration in
/etc/pve/storages.cfd for node2 from local-lvm to local-zfs  ;-/