[PVE-User] Kill LXC...

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Wed Jan 23 19:28:12 CET 2019

Hi,

On 1/23/19 7:03 PM, Gilberto Nunes wrote:
> I am facing some trouble with 2 LXC that cannot access either kill it.
> Already try lxc-stop -k -n <name> but no effect.
> Any advice will be welcome...

does it have processes in the "D" (uninterruptible) state?
Probably because some network mount where it has IO pending.

In this case, where whatever storage device/mount does not comes
back to complete the IO your single way out may be a reboot...

You could check with ps either on the host (lots of processes) or from
inside the container, e.g. with:
# pct exec VMID ps faux

cheers,
Thomas