[PVE-User] win 2012 | resize disk, new size not seen from windows

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Sat Jan 26 13:05:44 CET 2019

Hi Alfio,

Yes, I realise that, but as written: I have done all within windows:
rebooted, opened Disk Management, refreshed, rescanned, it just keeps
displaying the old size, without empty space at the end of the disk.
Windows simply does not notice that the disk has changed.

Hence my question: am I missing anything? Could there be an obvious
reason fo this behaviour? Am I missing a step? Any tips, ideas..?

MJ