[PVE-User] [pve-devel] Proxmox VE 6.0 beta released!

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Fri Jul 5 09:27:39 CEST 2019

Hi Martin,

Thanks a lot for your hard work, Maurer-ITans and the rest of developers...

It seems that in PVE 6.0, with corosync 3.0, multicast won't be used by
default? I think it could be interesting to have a PVE_6.x cluster wiki
page to explain a bit the new cluster, max nodes, ...

Also, thanks for taking the time to develop, test and describe a way for
in-place upgrade without having to re-create the cluster, I think it
would make the life easier for a lot of us...

Cheers!!

--
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico
Binovo IT Human Project, S.L.