[PVE-User] JS reloading page

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Mon Jul 8 19:37:02 CEST 2019

Hi,

On 7/8/19 6:04 PM, bsd--- via pve-user wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There is a JS in Proxmox VE v.5.4.6 which reloads the page and forces all menu item at the top every 5".

A full page reload? We only do that on cluster creation, as there
the websites TLS certificate changed, and thus it's necessary.

> This is really very annoying because we have a quite extensive list of hosts / devices and it always puts back the list at the top !

Do you mean in the "Resource Tree" on the left?
Could you please share some details like browser/OS used,
also exactly on which component the issues is showing up?

thanks!