[PVE-User] pve-zsync broken?

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Tue Jul 9 11:03:03 CEST 2019

Hello,

I have been trying to setup pve-zsync, with Host 2 (backup) pulling from
Host 1 (origin). This worked for the first VM, but failed for the second
because I misunderstood the maxsnap setting, which lead to out-of-space
on Host 1 because of too many snapshots.

I tried to cleanup everything and could delete the snapshots from Host
1, but not Host 2. I simply can't find the snapshots.

I created a subvol "rpool/backup" on Host 2, which I can see with 'zfs
list -t all'. But 'zfs list -t snapshot' only gives "No datasets found".
'zfs list -t all' also shows no snapshots. Shouldn't I at least be able
to see the snapshots from the first - still enabled and working - job?

Thanks,

Andreas