[PVE-User] sharing zfs experience

Tonči Stipičević tonci at suma-informatika.hr
Tue Jul 9 12:34:03 CEST 2019

Stoiko hi ,

thank you for your reply

Now I'm even more worried after reading this recent thread you sent me
:(  ...  I'm not sure any more what to expect after next reboot :)

So the question is how to avoid such scenarios in the future ? ...

My pools seems to be fully correct ... zpool status shows no errors at
all. I think something went wrong on container level ... How come that
disk-1 survived and disk-0 did not?

I can send some reports like syslog  or something so just please tell me
which ?

Thank you very much in advance

/srdačan pozdrav / best regards

/
Tonči Stipičević, dipl. ing. elektr.
/direktor / manager/**
**

d.o.o.
ltd.

*podrška / upravljanje
**IT*/ sustavima za male i srednje tvrtke/

/Small & Medium Business
/*IT*//*support / management*

Badalićeva 27 / 10000 Zagreb / Hrvatska – Croatia
url: www.suma-informatika.hr
mob: +385 91 1234003
fax: +385 1  5560007