[PVE-User] Intermittent NIC Connectivity after Host Upgrade to PVE

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:19:45 CEST 2019

I read the mention of kernel Linux proxmox 4.15.18-18-pve, but I just run
the update and my kernel is still Linux proxmox 4.15.18-17-pve. I
installation is licensed and I am supposed to have all the updates. I also
see a bad problem with the network on Windows using virtio. I get 10% or
less of the bandwidth of a physical virtual machine on the same network.