[PVE-User] proxmox & scst target ?

DL Ford dan-pvemalinglist at dlford.io
Mon Mar 11 01:09:02 CET 2019

I am familiar with the SCST target driver, not in conjunction with Proxmox but it should run just fine on a Proxmox installation since it is based on Debian.  The company I work for has two storage systems running the SCST target driver in production, I set them both up.   What were you looking to find out?

DL Ford