[PVE-User] proxmox & scst target ?

DL Ford dan-pvemalinglist at dlford.io
Mon Mar 11 18:37:11 CET 2019

You can set up drbd for replication across nodes, and serve the storage over FC with SCST target,
Ceph is another great option you should consider especially if you're running multiple Proxmox nodes.

I'm still not entirely sure what you are asking though?

It sounds like this is more about setting up shared storage than it is about Proxmox, if that is the
case please email me directly, as this mailing list is for PVE.

DL Ford