[PVE-User] KVM processes eating up CPU usage after a while.

Ralf Storm ralf.storm at konzept-is.de
Thu Mar 14 13:35:27 CET 2019

Hi,

I have a similar issu in a 5-node cluster, upgraded a few weeks ago from
the no-subscription repo:

When i migrate a bunch of vms to another server, some of them reach
90-100% cpu after a while and are not responding until I do a "reset",
then it works again

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

Ralf Storm
IT Administrator

Konzept Informationssysteme GmbH