[PVE-User] ZFS Replication on different storage

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Fri Mar 15 09:48:58 CET 2019

Thank you, I have already seen this page; i know and use zfs with freenas and other (tipically i use ceph, but for this cluster I only need the replication feature), but pve-zsync is used more for offsite-backup than redundancy, and the VM can't be migrated  from one host to another.
So, is not usable :(

Thanks, Fabrizio