[PVE-User] Find the right storage for my needs

Gianni M. tribalizer at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:50:58 CET 2019

I think that DRBD9 with LINSTOR for its management interface, might also be an alternative option for your setup.

It can use either LVM or ZFS as its storage backend, but however it operates at the block level. Not sure if that would be a problem for you?

Apart of that, it supports snapshots, clones etc..

Gianni