[PVE-User] What is the purpose of second gluster server in storage config?

Igor Podlesny pve-user at poige.ru
Wed May 8 10:15:50 CEST 2019

On Wed, 8 May 2019 at 15:02, Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht at proxmox.com> wrote:
[...]
> > -- I didn't open no ticket, neither did I __complain__. I just let
> > others know there's a pitfall, meanwhile thoroughly describing what it
> > was. That's it.
>
> In a mail were a user ask where to open a request for this (i.e., pro-actively
> trying to do something to make it better), you just wrote:
> "Proxmox tells you go suffer, that's what happens"

You're shamelessly making it up.
Let's see how it really was:
    https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/2019-May/170632.html

So, "go suffer tells you proxmox" was direct reply to
"Proxmox recognize the failure and mounts the secondary?"

Kinda very different story (a bit). But still no dramatic.

> (i.e., pro-actively trying to do something to make it better), you just wrote:

I've "pro-actively" reported that issue here on mail list on April 6:
    https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/2019-April/170542.html

The only response I've gotten was yours: "Anyway, I'd be open for
patches regarding this."
Even w/o ticketing request.
So keep your blames away.

--