[PVE-User] Source code for Kernel with patches

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Tue May 21 10:58:06 CEST 2019

On 5/17/19 4:07 PM, Igor Podlesny wrote:
> On Fri, 17 May 2019 at 17:59, Saint Michael <venefax at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe you should share the patch here so we benefit from it.
>
> Thomas said everything is kept in public git repository, what else are
> you looking to benefit from? :)

The original poster of the thread planned to add some patches on top
of our publicly available ones, and the one you reply to thus requested
to have them be shared, so that if it improves stuff it can be integrated
here by us and thus all using Proxmox Kernels can profit from it.
At least, that's my interpretation - and we're always glad about sharing
improvements back, but also know that this is a bit of work with some
initial "learning curve", so I certainly do not judge anybody if they are
refraining from it for such reasons. :-)

cheers,
Thomas