[PVE-User] creating 2 node cluster via crossover cable

Gianni Milo gianni.milo22 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 23:52:54 CEST 2019

On Thu, 30 May 2019 at 16:15, Adam Weremczuk <adamw at matrixscience.com>
wrote:

> This is really what I want as both nodes will be using own local storage
> and and act as an active-passive node (shared zfs pool).

I would also try drbd9/linstor ontop of zfs and leverage from it's
active/active setup...

would fiddle with /etc/hosts and probably get somewhere but I was
> wondering if there is an official, clean and reliable way of achieving
> this?

Either create a separate VLAN, or dedicate a specific nic for the corosync
traffic. Use the following guide to separate the cluster network...

https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Separate_Cluster_Network