[PVE-User] question regarding quorum/qdevice on raspberry pi for dual-node cluster

Aaron Lauterer a.lauterer at proxmox.com
Thu Feb 20 14:56:59 CET 2020

That wiki page describes how to set up a full corosync instance on the RPI.

Using one with Qdevice and the corosync-qnetd service installed on it is
fine. See our documentation for it [0].

I updated the warning on the Wiki page to make it clearer why that wiki
page needs to be considered with care.

[0]
https://pve.proxmox.com/pve-docs/pve-admin-guide.html#_corosync_external_vote_support