[PVE-User] VM network disconnect issue after upgrade to PVE 6.1

Falco Kleinschmidt fk at datenfalke.de
Mon Feb 24 15:41:20 CET 2020

Am 20.02.20 um 14:47 schrieb Eneko Lacunza:
> Have you tried setting (bandwidth) limits on the backup jobs and see if
>>> that helps ?
> Not really. I've looked through the docs, but seems I can only affect
> write bandwith on NAS (only has backups). This would affect read I
> guess...

You can set bandwidth limits in /etc/pve/datacenter.cfg

https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Manual:_datacenter.cfg

I am doing this because of to much IO-Wait on Nodes when I am restoring.

bwlimit: default=61440

--
Datenfalke - Dipl. Inf. Falco Kleinschmidt
Adresse: Semperstraße 11 - 45138 Essen
Email: fk at datenfalke.de
WWW: https://www.datenfalke.de