[PVE-User] Best practice for quorum device between data centers?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Feb 27 21:04:59 CET 2020

Well you could use a virtual quorum vm, but

dc1: 4 nodes + vm ha   dc2: 4nodes

you loose dc1 -> you loose quorum on dc2, so you can't start vm on dc2.
so it's not helping.

you really don't want to use HA here. but you can still play with "pvecm expected" to get back the quorum
if 1 dc is down.  (and maybe do dc1: 5 nodes  - dc2: 4 nodes, to avoid loose quorum on both side)

(also I don't known what is your storage ? )