[PVE-User] Network Device models

Brian : brians at iptel.co
Thu Jan 2 18:38:56 CET 2020

Hi Marco

The physical nic type is irrelevant. If the guest doesn't see the realteks
then most likely it's driver issue in the guest..

I'd try to get the using cards under than realtek issue address in opnsense

Brian

https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/virtualization/virtualizing-pfsense-with-proxmox.html