[PVE-User] VxLAN and tagged frames

Daniel Berteaud daniel at firewall-services.com
Fri Jan 24 17:52:39 CET 2020

> ----- Le 24 Jan 20, à 11:06, Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com a écrit :

>> This can be done easily with ifupdown2 like this:
>>

>> %for v in range(1010,1021):
>> auto vxlan${v}
>> iface vxlan${v}
>>        vxlan-id ${v}
>>        bridge-access ${v}
>>        vxlan_remoteip 192.168.0.2
>>        vxlan_remoteip 192.168.0.3
>> %endfor
>>

>> auto vmbr2
>> iface vmbr2 inet manual
>>        bridge_ports glob vxlan1010-1020
>>        bridge_stp off
>>        bridge_fd 0
>>        bridge-vlan-aware yes
>>        bridge-vids 2-4094

I'm probably missing something, but can't find it. I've just added this :

%for v in range(201,400):
auto vxlan${v}
iface vxlan${v} inet manual
  vxlan-id ${v}
  vxlan-svcnodeip 225.20.1.1
  vxlan-physdev enp132s0f0.2022
%endfor

And vxlan interfaces aren't created. ifreload -a complains :

error: /etc/network/interfaces: failed to render template (Undefined). Continue without template rendering ...
warning: /etc/network/interfaces: line37: vxlan${v}: unexpected characters in interface name
error: /etc/network/interfaces: line41: iface vxlan${v}: invalid syntax '%endfor'
error: vxlan${v}: invalid vxlan-id '${v}'

I do have python-mako installed (which wasn't pulled in as a dependency of ifupdown2 BTW, maybe it should)

Any idea ?

--
[ https://www.firewall-services.com/ ]
Daniel Berteaud