[PVE-User] Config/Status commands stopped to respond

Dmytro O. Redchuk dor at volz.ua
Tue Jan 28 11:35:08 CET 2020

У вт., 28-го січ. 2020, о 10:26 Gianni Milo wrote:
> First thing that comes to my mind when having only 2 nodes in the cluster
> is that perhaps the cluster is not quorate ? I would check that first and
First node's corosync reports ok for quorum:

root at nd1:~# pvecm status
Quorum information
------------------
Date:             Tue Jan 28 12:29:52 2020
Quorum provider:  corosync_votequorum
Nodes:            2
Node ID:          0x00000001
Ring ID:          1/36
Quorate:          Yes

Votequorum information
----------------------
Expected votes:   2
Highest expected: 2
Total votes:      2
Quorum:           2
Flags:            Quorate

Membership information
----------------------
    Nodeid      Votes Name
0x00000001          1 10.24.0.1 (local)
0x00000002          1 10.24.0.2

So, for the moment, I did the following on that "partially failed" node
(their logs has been empty for today):

1. systemctl restart pvedaemon.service -- ok, status is OK
2. systemctl restart pveproxy.service  -- ok, status is OK
3. systemctl restart pvestatd.service --FAILED, timeout in the log:
   Jan 28 12:16:04 nd2 systemd[1]: pvestatd.service: Start operation timed out. Terminating.

Is it be because of some hunged node/container/process or dead lock file?

What else that could be?

Thank you!

> maybe restart the related services...
>
> G.
>

> On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 at 09:40, Dmytro O. Redchuk via pve-user <
> pve-user at pve.proxmox.com> wrote:

 Dmytro O. Redchuk
 (+380) 44 2474832