[PVE-User] Installation aborted

vadim.bulst at bbz.uni-leipzig.de vadim.bulst at bbz.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Mar 30 22:22:41 CEST 2020

Hi Fabian,

thanks for your reply. I haven't tried  to use the 6.0 iso - sorry. I
installed Debian Buster vanilla and added PVE-packages afterwards . At
least this was working. To track down the reason is to difficult . These
machines are reused to get online services like online class rooms for
our students started. 6 TB of ram and 128 Cores each  - so it takes at
least 20 min to boot them up.

Cheers,

Vadim