[PVE-User] Proxmox and ZFS on large JBOD ?

Martin Dziobek dziobek at hlrs.de
Fri Feb 4 13:39:29 CET 2022

Thanks for all your input !

I tried TrueNAS Scale, but switched to TrueNAS Core, because Scale is still somewhat Beta,
and license conditions are unclear.

After discovering the possibility to run VMs in TrueNAS, it came to my mind to run
the Proxmox Backup Server in a VM on TrueNas, with an underlying TrueNAS Volume
as a Backup media. Lets see ...

Best regards,
Martin