Failure on Proxmox ZFS

Jos Chrispijn proxmox at cloudzeeland.nl
Sat Oct 22 03:21:10 CEST 2022

Dear team,
Just ran into an issue again with my proxmox (2nd time).
Can you confirm what is going on here?

https://ibb.co/qrBbKNR
https://ibb.co/C9WHgVN

Is this a hardware failure or memory related? Need to know in order to
solve/swap computer part(s).

After reinstalling proxmox from start the issue stays away from some
weeks and the occurs again.
No powerfailures during this period.

What now occurs is that on my installed FreeBSD I can login and perform
a 'zpool scrub rpool' but after some time (sometimes a day), I get this
display on the Promox computer and cannot log in but only reset by
powerbutton.

We reinstalled proxmox from start twice and after some weeks this issue
occurs: I notice as my hard disks are activated every 6 seconds.

Can you pls advise? Thanks in advance.
Jos Chrispijn