From Proxmox VE
- This page contains critical updates for Proxmox VE that requires urgent attention.
- Maintained by volunteers.
- cache=none or cache=directsync for KVM can lead to block device data inconsistency when underlined devices are DRBD or MD RAID
- this is a complex issue with no fixes, only work around
- work around: do not use cache modes which imply O_DIRECT
- qemu-server 3.3-3
- Fixed critical bug: "disk move" could damage drive image by not finishing pending writes in qemu
- More info: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.pve.user/3456