[pve-devel] Sheepdog problems

Stefan Priebe s.priebe at profihost.ag
Wed Aug 1 07:55:28 CEST 2012

I think the same but under heavy 10g and ssd load you'll run into even heavier problems like absolutely slow sequential write speed 100mb/s so to me it seems no solution sheepdog and or ceph are ready for any productional use case.

So let's talk about them in a year ;-) and see what has happened until then.

Greets
Stefan