[pve-devel] NoVNC and Windows/Mouse

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Sep 2 05:49:29 CEST 2014

For vnc accurate mouse, you need to enable tablet in options (enable by default)

But, tablet is disabled if you use spice, because of incompatibility.

if you want to use both spice and vnc, the best way is to install vmware vmmouse drivers

http://packages.vmware.com/tools/esx/latest/windows/x64/VMware-tools-9.4.6-1770165-x86_64.exe
setup.exe /A /P C:\Extract
C:\extract\Program Files\VMware\VMware Tools\VMware\Drivers\mouse

(disable tablet in proxmox gui, then update ps2 mouse driver in windows device manager)