[PVE-User] How to adjust VZ "--config" parameter when creating new VEs

Laurent Piguet laurent.piguet at eks.com
Fri Apr 25 16:44:41 CEST 2008

Thank you for this project. Just did an initial install and currently
migrating some VEs into it to test.

How do you specify/adjust the config to be used for a VE?

Since we are already using OpenVZ VEs, I would like to just migrate
them. I successfully tranferred the template over, but of course, it
won't install using the default config provided (out of disk space).
How can I specify an alternative config parameter? Does it need to be
named a certain thing?

(I suppose the answer lies in adding a parameter in the "create"
page, then have an additional command line parameter for pvectl,
since it doesn't currently accept a "--config" param.

Cheers,
Laurent