[PVE-User] How to adjust VZ "--config" parameter when creating newVEs

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Fri Apr 25 19:29:08 CEST 2008

Hi Laurent,

I suggest you create a new container with the desired settings on your
Proxmox VE server, lets say you give the id 110.
Now you can find this config here (normal place for debian systems):
/etc/vz/conf/110.conf

I suggest you copy the settings from this config file to the migrated
container. So you are sure that your parameters are compatible to your
Proxmox VE installation.
Diskspace and Memory settings can be change after this via the web
interface. (e.g. 1024 mb means 1024 mb - hard limit).

Best regards,
Martin