[PVE-User] KVM upgrade

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Mon Nov 3 20:16:18 CET 2008

Hi,

We tested intensively with kvm-75, 76 and 77 and we decided to go for 75 as this was the best in our tests (64-bit windows does not work reliable on 76/77).
Kvm-78 is out, but we do not tested this yet.

FYI, we did already projects where we have win2003 in production, e.g. running exchange 2003. So here win2003 does not show issues you described.

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin at proxmox.com
http://www.proxmox.com