[PVE-User] KVM upgrade

Shain Miley smiley at npr.org
Mon Nov 3 23:22:24 CET 2008

Just an FYI....for no other reason then 'because' I decided to mount the
cdrom (under proxmox)...and that seemed to clear up ALOT of the cdrom
I/O errors that I was seeing..after that..everything went smoothly..not
sure what this means....just thought you might like to
know...again...this is on a Poweredge 2950.

Shain