[PVE-User] Web interface questions

Shain Miley smiley at npr.org
Wed Nov 19 19:45:42 CET 2008

Just wondered if you could help me with the following two changes I
would like to make to the web interface:

1) I would like to extend the time before the web interface requires me
to log in again...

2)I notice that when I download a template from the OpenVZ template
site....and place it in '/var/lib/vz/template/cache' there is no
description available on the 'local' tab under Appliance Templates...I
would like to add some descriptions...where are the descriptions being kept?

Thanks,
Shain