[PVE-User] Proxmox and DRBD

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Mon Oct 6 12:21:51 CEST 2008

Not in 1.0, see roadmap:

http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap

But the Kernel for 1.0 will have  support for remote storage (e.g. qlogic FC HBA and qlogic ISCSI HBA) and  for DRBD (8.2.6). This means we already got the basis for 2.x.

Currently we see no need to use a Cluster file system on Proxmox VE – why do you want to have such a complex file system?

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin at proxmox.com

http://www.proxmox.com