[PVE-User] Notes on Proxmox VE 1.0 release

Frank Quinn fquinn at nyx.com
Thu Oct 30 12:16:04 CET 2008

Yeah I have this issue on 64-bit ubuntu as well - workaround is to run a
32-bit firefox - you can get it from their website. There is a shared
object which sun are supposed to provide with their sdk but there is no
decent 64-bit version of it. However, there is a gnu alternative which
is probably what you're running, but it's pretty limited. My advice is
to go with the 32-bit setup.

Cheers,
Frank