[PVE-User] Strange Data Loss in Virtual Machines

Theron T. Trout theron.trout at mellonway.com
Tue Jan 6 20:48:46 CET 2009

Thank you, István.

Your observations are exactly in line with what I've been thinking about
this, and what I've been saying to my client.  I feel a bit reassured.

Your idea of his method of stopping the virtual machines is a good one.
I'll check with him to make sure he isn't "yanking the plug" as you
aptly put it.

Thanks again,
Theron