[PVE-User] Best way to RAID1 a Proxmox VE server?

mykel at mWare.ca mykel at mWare.ca
Tue Mar 31 00:13:04 CEST 2009

HI all, I suppose this question might be a bit out of scope for this
mailing list, but I'm rather out of touch with Linux's modem storage
system and I'm unsure as to the best way to go about setting up my PVE
server on RAID. I also want to make sure it gets done in a way that
doesn't interfere with the management system (which is why we're all
using PVE in the first place, right?) and/or any possible future
changes/interactions that may come along.

I'm running a recently updated PVE that was originally created using the
baremetal installer CD.

Thanks in advance,

Myke