[PVE-User] Unable to port forward to containers from external IPs(but can access containers from the Host Node)

ano-639d60e3 at enterto.com ano-639d60e3 at enterto.com
Thu May 21 18:18:09 CEST 2009

Thank you for your reply.  My hosting provider is server.lu.

On Wed 05/20/09  3:12 AM , "Dietmar Maurer"  sent:

> > I am running pve 1.1 on a dedicated server at a hosting
> provider
> Which hosting provider?

They can't spam you, if they can't find you.
Get the first REAL spam free email - http://mail.enterto.com/

His momma kicked him out.

You're right. Your boyfriend is a dog. Find a new pet here. Click below.

http://offer.enterto.com/309/