[PVE-User] feature request - automatically add all iSCSI targets which were discovered

Yacine Kheddache yacine at alyseo.com
Tue Oct 27 12:07:17 CET 2009

On mar, 2009-10-27 at 11:56 +0100, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> > For LVM, there is CLVM (Clustered LVM):
> >
> > http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/clvm/
>
> CLVM is just a locking mechanism. Anyways, I guess we have to wait until there is a real standard for storage management - we don't have the resources to do any development on that now.

You can also do it in the other way, check what Citrix did with
StorageLink for this purpose: it is up to the storage vendors to create
adapters...

Are you planning to release an open API, if yes then it could be
integrated in solution like NexentaStor with it VM datacenter plugin,
will be the perfect match :
http://www.nexenta.com/corp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=167&Itemid=112

Regards,
Yacine.