[PVE-User] feature request - automatically add all iSCSI targets which were discovered

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Tue Oct 27 12:07:58 CET 2009

We also 'safely change LVM settings' by acquiring a global lock on the master server. But that only works if you use the 'pvesm' storage library. So it is a bit dangerous to use the 'lvm' tools directly. Maybe we will switch to the corosync based CLVM once we have integrated corosync (but not sure about that).

- Dietmar