[PVE-User] cluster node issue after upgrade (1.3 -> 1.5)

Gwenn Gueguen ggueguen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 15:05:00 CEST 2010

> > "ERROR: 500 Server closed connection without sending any data
> > back"
>
> Yes, because you removed the node. restarting the tunnel and mirror
> daemon on all nodes should solve that issue.

Restarting tunnel and mirror daemons on all nodes did not solve the
issue.

> > Do I have to reinstall this node (it only contains one virtual
> > machine so it should be easy) ?
>
> It is hard to tell because I do not know what is wrong.  But it is
> worth a try.

The node has been reinstalled from scratch but the master stills
reports ERROR 500 for one node.

"pveca -l" reports an error only when executed from the master. On all
other nodes it's OK. So it looks like the error comes from the master
and not from the nodes.

It still don't understand what is happening.

I'm wondering if using "pveca -m" to promote a node as the new master
could solve this. Or is it better to follow these instructions:
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Proxmox_VE_Cluster#Delete_and_recreate_a_cluster_configuration

--
Gwenn