[PVE-User] Is it encouraged to upgrade system to Proxmox 1.7?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 21:19:43 CET 2010

Hi Everyone,

As this is the first upgrade on Proxmox that I notice (as a new user), I am
not sure if Proxmox dev team puts the new product into rigorous tests or
not? I want to know if I should upgrade my system to the latest code and if
there is a safe way to do it without breaking the current VMs and KVMs?

In a nutshell I want to know if the trend has been for everyone to upgrade
as the upgrade fix the issues or if you don't trust the upgrade until 6
months or 12 months are passed over them. What is the general experience?

Thanks for your input.