[PVE-User] Update/Alternative NetXen Firmware in pve-firmware

Tiziano Müller tiziano.mueller at stepping-stone.ch
Wed Dec 15 11:36:15 CET 2010

Hi Dietmar

Ok, Ameen Rahman from QLogic kindly pushed an updated firmware to the
git firmware repo:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/dwmw2/linux-firmware.git;a=commit;h=f7ed8d17cb6c3b25a178890342db970cab2790cd

Will you also update the firmware-package for Proxmox 1.6? We can't
upgrade just now and would be happy to be able to use the "vanilla"
proxmox firmware package.

Thanks in advance,
best regards,
Tiziano