[PVE-User] proxmox + DRBD for openvz

Michał Szamocki mszamocki at cirrus.pl
Mon Jan 25 18:05:02 CET 2010

Martin, please refer to my post.

----- Original Message -----
Od: "Michał Szamocki" <ms at carmen.cirrus.pl>
Do: "Martin Maurer" <martin at proxmox.com>, "pve-user" <pve-user at pve.proxmox.com>
Wysłane: wtorek, 19 styczeń 2010 9:34:20
Temat: Re: [PVE-User] proxmox + DRBD for openvz

Hi,

I did a try by moving container 101 filesystem to Logical Volume (created on DRBD) and creating mount/umount scripts:
101.mount:
#!/bin/bash

mount /dev/mapper/drbdvg-lv1 /var/lib/vz/private/101

exit 0

101.umount:
#!/bin/bash

umount /var/lib/vz/private/101

exit 0

It works perfectly as far as I try to create container 102 on mounted /dev/mapper/drbdvg-lv2 on /var/lib/vz/private/102 - vzctl fails with 'Private area already exists'. Second issue is when I try to migrate container 101 to other Hardware Node in my cluster - theoretically I need to stop 101 on one HN and start it on other HN, but there is no 101 container configuration.

How can I force Proxmox to propagate containers configuration to second HN in my cluster? Or all HN'a?

--
Michał Szamocki
Network Administrator