[PVE-User] proxmox + DRBD for openvz

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Mon Jan 25 18:54:49 CET 2010

Configuration files are under /etc/vz, if you need them on another node you can copy them manually by a script (maybe rsync), but ...

...the whole cluster configuration is subject to change in 2.x, means the new HA cluster will sync much more than now, but at the moment I cannot give details about it.

Br, martin