[PVE-User] NEEDP HELP BADLY - VM only picks up IPV6 and no IPV4 once launched and there is no console access whatsoever....

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:55:27 CET 2010

This is an install of the latest Proxmox from .iso and apt-get upgrade and
update was done after install:

uname -a = Linux proxmox 2.6.32-3-pve #1 SMP Wed Sep 8 11:47:56 CEST 2010
x86_64 GNU/Linux

*** I just tried the normal install why would the normal install be a
wrong kernel and how to fix it if it is the wrong one?

Thanks